New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp (NHMB) and its subsidiaries Merrimack County Savings Bank (the Merrimack), Meredith Village Savings Bank (MVSB) and MillRiver Wealth Management, have officially launched new websites at nhmutual.com, themerrimack.com, mvsb.com and millriverwealth.com.
Customers and online visitors of the Merrimack and MVSB will experience entirely new designs, layouts and enhanced functionality, while NHMB and MillRiver visitors will become familiar with each company’s online presence for the first time.
Improved and enhanced website features include:
- Information about upcoming upgrades to services such as online banking, mobile banking and mobile deposit directly on the home page of both banks
- The ability to login to online banking directly from the front page of both bank websites and links to account access from the front page of the MillRiver website
- Quick and easy to all four websites from any of the companies’ sites
- Connection to the local community through photos of regional events and locations taken by local photographers as part of the organizations’ annual photography contest
- Robust, up-to-the minute access to the latest financial education tools and information through a partnership with Truebridge, a leading provider of financial education pieces
- Information about current local trends in fraud and identity theft so customers can be informed and learn how to protect themselves from the issues affecting their communities
“Our customers regularly let us know what they like about our current websites, as well as what they’d like to see improved. Their thoughts, combined with the latest in website design trends, informed our ability to provide a better experience for those who visit us online,” said Cindy Hemeon-Plessner, Senior Vice President and Marketing Officer for all four companies. “Development and creation of the four web sites has been time-consuming and profound, but we hope that the new application-driven content will guide visitors to the banking, lending and financial education resources that best suit their needs.”