Employees & visitors are encouraged to wear a mask if you are:
- Opt to do so
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we’ve adjusted protocols in our branches to ensure the safest and healthiest banking environment for our staff and visitors. We’ve been monitoring state and federal health guidelines and reports carefully and are pleased to be able to relax our mask requirements.
If it’s more convenient for you, or you feel more comfortable, our banking services can still easily be managed in our drive-ups, online or over the phone:
- Call us at 603.279.7986 or 800.922.6872, or visit our drive-ups during business hours.
- Use telephone banking 24×7, 365 days a year by calling 800.394.8769
- Use our online banking options 24×7, 365 days a year
- Check balances, view transactions, make payments, transfer money and pay bills using online banking or our mobile app, which you can download for free from Google Play or the Apple App Store. Please note that you can also deposit checks with our app on your mobile device or tablet. To sign up for online banking, click here.
- Open a new personal checking or savings account in minutes.
- Apply for a mortgage, home equity line or loan or refinance your existing home mortgage.
- Apply for Cash Line A safety net of extra funds provides the financial peace of mind that comes with taking life as it comes—and never being caught shorthanded. From paying unexpected bills to making spur-of-the-moment purchases, MVSB’s Cash Line is there for you with a personal line of credit
- Make a loan payment
- Opt in, or out, of our Courtesy Pay Program. Courtesy Pay provides a safety net up to a pre-determined amount under certain conditions.
- Take Control of Your Card Activity with the MyCardRules™ Mobile App an easy-to-use mobile app that you can use to control when and how your MVSB debit card can be used.
- Enjoy banking with us? Maybe you’d like working here as well! Search our open positions and apply online!